Win with Waltons and Pentel
Terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Participation in this Competition is governed by these terms and conditions (“the Rules”).
This promotional Competition is conducted by Pentel South Africa (Pty) Limited, Registration No. 1983/008399/07, 96 Shaft Street, Cnr Ratchet Avenue, Stormill Ext 3, Roodepoort, Tel: 011 474 1427 (“the Promoter”).
Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Rules and Participants agree to abide by these Rules.
- This Competition is open to citizens and permanent residents of South Africa over the age of sixteen (16) years.
- Employees of the Promoter, partners, directors, members, as well as their spouses, life partners, children, siblings or associates are not eligible to enter or participate in this Promotion.
- The Competition will run from 1 June 2019 until 14 July 2019. The draw will take place on 31 August 2019.
- The prizes (“Prizes”) include the following:
- 4 x Sym Orbit 125cc scooter.
- To stand a chance of winning any of the Prizes, Participants must purchase any Pentel products of the Promoter to the minimum value of R150.00 and retain their till slip as proof of purchase to redeem the Prize:
- Upon making a purchase as indicated on 5 above, Participants must complete an Entry Form, drop the Entry Form into the Promoter’s competition box and retain till slip as proof of purchase.
- Participants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish, provided that Participants purchase a participating product as set out on 5 above – each time and complete the Entry Form
- One entry per till slip number.
- Winners will be notified by telephone or email. It is the Participant’s responsibility to ensure that their personal contact details provided are accurate.
- The outcome of the Promotion is subject to the decision of the judge or organizer of the Promotion whose decision is final and no negotiations and/or correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Promotion will not bring the Promoter or any of the Promoter brands into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Promotion as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable if they are unable to contact any of the potential winners after three (3) attempts made within three (3) working days of their Entry Form being drawn, for whatever reason, including incorrect contact details, inoperative telephone numbers or no answer. Such a potential winner will be disqualified and a redraw will be executed from the eligible entries.
- If a winner fails to comply with any of these Rules or the Promoter’s terms of acceptance of the Prize, or if a winner refuses to sign the Promoter’s Indemnity in respect thereof, this will be construed as a rejection of the prize and to this end, without prejudice to any other remedy which the Promoter and its associates may have, the winner will be automatically disqualified and will forfeit the prize.
- In the event where the Competition / Promotion is cancelled or suspended, all Participants / entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition / Promotion and acknowledge that they have no recourse against the Promoter, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters.
- The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or oral) in respect of any Prize nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the Promoters themselves.
- The Prizes are not transferable and no substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted.
- Costs associated with insurance on the Prize, including extras such as fuel, licensing, servicing & repairs and additional accessories are not included.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any defect on the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion and for whatever reason – to substitute the Prizes with any other Prize of comparable or greater commercial value or an appropriate replacement value in the place of the Prize.
- The Promoter will advise the winner when the Prize will be ready for collection. Once the winner has been notified of a suitable handover date, the winner will be required to collect the Prize within ten (10) working days of the handover date being confirmed, failing which the winner will forfeit the Prize, and the Promoter shall be obliged to move onto the next possible finalist.
- By entering, a Participant acknowledges that personal information about the Participant will be shared with the Promoter.
- The Promoter may require winners to be photographed and the photographs published in print media, or to appear on radio or television when accepting their Prizes and/or after having received their Prizes. The winners will be given an opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoter’s marketing material in so far it relates to the Competition.
- The Rules for this Competition will be published on the Promoter’s website (www.pentel.co.za) & (www.waltons.co.za)
- For further information or enquiries please email email@example.com