Back to School Competition – Terms and Conditions
PENTEL SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD
Back to School “BTS” Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. The terms and conditions set out below apply to the Back to School (“BTS”) Promotion (“the Competition / Promotion”) conducted by Pentel South Africa (Pty) Limited, Registration No. 1983/008399/07, 96 Shaft Street, Cnr. Ratchet Avenue, Stormill Ext 3, Roodepoort, Tel: 011 474 1427 (“the Promoter”).
Entry to the promotion deems acceptance of all of the Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Employees of the Promoter, partners, directors, members, as well as their spouses, life partners, children, siblings or associates are not eligible to enter or participate in this Promotion.
- The draw will take place within 14 days of the competition closing.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that their personal contact details provided are accurate as the winner of the Promotion will be notified by means of such contact details.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Only entrants who have liked the Pentel Page on Facebook, followed Pentel South Africa on Instagram and submitted their weekly answer on the relevant form, will stand a chance to win a Takealot.com voucher worth R5000.
- Incomplete submission of details will render the entry null and void.
- The outcome of the Promotion is subject to the decision of the judge or organiser of the Promotion whose decision is final and no negotiations and/or correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by telephone, fax or email. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Promotion will not bring the Promoter or any of the Promoter brands into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Promotion as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable if they are unable to contact the winner within 24 hours of being drawn for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter may in its sole discretion forfeit the prize or draw a new winner from the eligible entries.
- If the winner fails to comply with any of these rules or the Promoter’s terms of acceptance of the prize, or if the winner refuses to sign the Promoter’s Indemnity in respect thereof, this will be construed as a rejection of the prize and to this end, without prejudice to any other remedy which the Promoter and its associates may have, the winner will be automatically disqualified and will forfeit the prize.
- In the event where the Competition or Promotion is cancelled or suspended, all participants or entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition or Promotion and acknowledge that they have no recourse against the Promoter, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters.
- The closing date for the draw is midnight on 31 January 2017 and winners will be notified within 14 days.
- Winners will be announced on the Promoter’s social media pages (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- For help or enquiries please email email@example.com